The concrete objectives of the OMC of PREVENT-PCP are to:
1) Validate the findings of the state-of-the-art analysis and the viability of the set of technical and financial provisions.
2) Raise awareness of the industry regarding the upcoming Pre-Commercial Procurement (PCP).
3) Collect insights from the industry which can be used to finetune the tender specifications.
The OMC will consist of:
- One main event which will take place in Marseille (France) on the 19th and 20th of January 2022. This event will be carried out in English and broadcasted online.
- A series of webinars in different EU languages will be held from the 10th to the 27th of January 2022.
- The main OMC questionnaire to collect feedback from the market.
The OMC registration link is available here.
If you want to know more about the OMC, please download the Market Consultation Document under this link.
The OMC Document and Annexes describe the objectives and rules applicable to the Open Market Consultation (OMC) of PREVENT-PCP. The OMC informs the market operators regarding the upcoming Pre-Commercial Procurement of research and development (R&D) services for the development of solutions for the automatic detection of unattended items in public transport infrastructures. The OMC also aims to understand the operators’ capabilities to satisfy the public buyers’ needs and to obtain market parties’ input on the viability of the procurement plans and conditions as described in this document and annexes.